Tuesday 29 September 2015

Last days of summer

Me and my friend Sunny went on a trip to the Fitzwillaim museum in Cambridge today; I had honestly been wanting to go for ages. I was pretty giddy this morning before we went, excited doesn't even explain it. I love museums and just exploring new buildings, architecture and generally looking at lots of amazing art is so peaceful- especially since museums are so quiet. 





Please excuse how unused to the camera I look, this was the first time I have had outfit photos taken in public, hopefully it'll get better in time!! It got up to about 18°C so turned out to be a beautiful day. It's really awkward finding the right outfit for this time of year since I have to wake up early for college and it's freezing cold but by midday its really warm. Though this morning I just threw a jumper over this outfit and bared the cold on my toes for a few hours.

I got this top on my summer uniform this year and I really like it, it's not something that I probably would've bought with my own money, but I like how minimal the pattern is and the slits up the side were a RI statement back in the summer so I joined the bandwagon on that one. My jeans are my mums old ones but I've taken them in slightly and given them a raw edge - mostly because I'm fed up of seeing all my jeans rolled up since I'm so damn short legged aahhhh. 

Top - River Island
Jeans - Levi's
Bag - Newbalance
Shoes - Newlook

Lish xxxx








7 comments:

  1. Finding a good outfit this time of the year is so difficult , but I love what you choice
    Hey , Follow my blog I'll follow you back !

    xo

    http://morethanicanshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame summer is over - would love to visit cities outside london soon :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! It looks like we're bypassing autumn and heading straight to winter now, but I'm still lovin' that last days of summer look! :)

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing in there, glad you had a fab time! Love your outfit too!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fashionista, Love your style... your fashion style is inspiring... please share your lookbook at www.glam-fiesta.com and inspire other fashion bloggers & YouTube fashionistas. www.glam-fiesta.com is a fashion social network to share fashion stories and connect with other YouTube fashionistas and fashion bloggers...

    ReplyDelete